Backend / FullStack Developer
We are looking for an EU-based backend developer or a fullstack developer with focus on backend to grow our team in Amsterdam where we build machines for 3D object recognition for the 3D printing industry using the latest AI techniques. You will be responsible for extending our Django based backend system, for implementing the connections with 3rd party APIs and you will interact with our customers on a technical level (which is actually nice, because they’re all print-nerds).
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to work from home, 1 or 2 days a week (depending on location)
- Lunch (one of the founders cooks risotto, on occasion sushi and various soups!)
- Healthy work-life balance
- Room to develop your skills
Besides those perks you also get to work at a beautiful location:
The Marine Terrain, in the house where Vincent van Gogh lived for a year.
What are your skills?
- Web backend, databases, REST APIs, scripting, deployment
- Languages: python, sql, linux command line, typescript
- Libraries: django, django-REST-framework, rabbitmq/pika/mqtt, ansible/docker, react
- Relevant degree (aka CS) is not required
More important than your skillset is that you are curious and a quick learner. You are quick to familiarize yourself with large code bases, and not afraid to learn new technologies should the need arise.
If you’d like to be part of our team, send your motivation and resume to email@example.com
And if you want meet the team, you’ll be working with:
- Bas van Berkestijn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/
- Sander Koelstra: https://www.linkedin.com/in/
- Yueting Liu: https://www.linkedin.com/in/
- Gideon May: https://www.linkedin.com/in/
- Alewijn Medendorp: https://www.linkedin.com/in/
- Monica Moroni: https://www.linkedin.com/in/
- Stefan Rink: https://www.linkedin.com/in/
- Jochem van der Spek: https://www.linkedin.com/in/
- Carlos Zwikker: https://www.linkedin.com/in/
See our website: