Job opening: Technical Project Manager
Do you feel at home in an international high-tech environment where you sometimes need to be able to quickly switch between customers, colleagues, and suppliers, and do so at a detailed level, without losing the overview? Then you’re the type of Technical Project Manager we’re looking for at AM-Flow!
You will be responsible for the most challenging and prominent activities within our company, with the goal of improving the quality, productivity, and output of our automation solutions for the Additive Manufacturing a.k.a.3D printing industry. Your responsibility starts with mapping out the customer requirements and continues until the on-site delivery of the project. Given our international customers, you will need to travel once a month on average.
AM-Flow is a young, innovative, and fast-growing scale-up with a flat organization, open working culture, and sufficient growth capital. We are ready to scale up further with driven, enthusiastic new colleagues.
- Independently leading projects, ensuring timely and correct delivery to our customers
- Technical and commercial realization of projects
- Maintaining relationships
- Encouraging and leading a project team
- The link between hardware and software developers
What’s in it
Are you passionate about engineering? Then our innovative and high-tech culture is a perfect fit for you.
- Our team consists of professionals, and we find an informal working atmosphere and short lines of communication just as important.
- Because of our growth, the sky is the limit for your development opportunities in our organization. That’s why we offer plenty of growth and training opportunities to become even better in your field.
- Enjoying your work is the most important thing, and a good salary is also very nice.
You will be working at our office in the Brainport Industries Campus Eindhoven, right in the middle of the high-tech manufacturing industry. After a thorough induction and onboarding period, you will of course also be able to work partly from home.
Do you want to work in a strong, experienced, and ambitious team as a world leader in AM automation, then respond quickly!
If you would like more information about the position, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com. If this profile doesn’t fit you, but you know the right person for this position, please also let us know. We greatly appreciate all the help we can get!
For more information about AM-Flow https://www.linkedin.com/company/am-flow