We are looking for a Marketeer!
You’ll play an essential role in developing and executing marketing strategies to amplify our brand, generate leads, and achieve sales goals. You’ll be a key player in our Commercial & Marketing team, reporting to our CRO, and contributing to the growth of our company.
AM-Flow automates 3D-Printing factories. As an ambitious scale-up in a fast-changing market, we’ll always have more ideas than there’s time in the day.
We understand the challenges of additive manufacturing, love optimizing and automating processes. Our product portfolio includes machines for part recognition, quality verification and sorting. These machines sit at the heart of 3D-printing factories and alleviates tedious manual operations, using machine vision and AI. With these systems, AM-Flow helps to make additive manufacturing a scalable production technology and unlocks the promise of 3d-printing: to enable sustainable, local, on-demand manufacturing
- Develop and execute effective marketing strategies, including Outbound Marketing initiatives, to increase brand awareness and generate leads.
- Manage digital marketing channels, including social media, email marketing, search engine optimization (SEO), and paid advertising, using HubSpot and other relevant tools.
- Create compelling content, such as blog posts, infographics, videos and more, to attract and inform audiences.
- Use DTP skills to develop visual materials such as brochures, flyers, and banners.
- Analysing market trends and competitors to identify opportunities and adapt our marketing approach.
- Measuring and analysing the performance of marketing campaigns using HubSpot and other tools, and recommending improvements based on data.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including sales, product development and design team, to support marketing initiatives.
- Manage the marketing budget and ensure that expenditure remains within set limits.
- Report on progress on marketing goals and results to the leadership team.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field.
- 2 years of experience in marketing, preferably in 3D manufacturing industry
- Proven success in developing and executing marketing strategies and campaigns, with specific emphasis on Outbound Marketing.
- Experience using HubSpot or similar marketing automation software.
- DTP skills and proficiency in tools such as Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) to create visual content.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Analytical thinking skills and the ability to use data to inform decisions.
- Creative thinking and the ability to create compelling and effective marketing content.
- Team player with the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with colleagues at all levels of the organization.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently to achieve marketing objectives.
- Competitive salary
- 8% holiday allowance
- Pension plan, fully employer paid
- Min. 32 hours/wk, flexible working hours
- 25 vacation days
- Unique solution, no competition
- Developing market, new technology
- Independency, speed of action
- Grow with the organization
If you’d like to be part of our team, send your motivation and resume to email@example.com
Share this job