Junior International Sales Manager
Do you want to have an impact on sustainability, work in a strong, experienced, and ambitious team at a global leader in Additive Manufacturing automation? Then make sure you respond quickly!
Join us to help us grow and fulfil our ambition of a lights-out factory.
We are looking for a Junior International Sales Manager with 2-5 years of experience. You recruit new customers worldwide with a proactive and contemporary hands-on mentality, and you build a large network of valuable relationships for the future. Your technical knowledge and commercial talent contribute to informing and convincing the customer with a successful sale.
Furthermore, you know how to sell innovative solutions within the Additive Manufacturing sector, and you have knowledge of or at least have an affinity with the 3D printing industry.
Also, you know how to transfer your passion and knowledge to the customer, understand where the customer’s needs are, and how to translate this into expert advice. As such, you prepare the quotations thoroughly, you take care of the follow-up, and you know how to successfully complete the assignments with a satisfied customer as a result.
What is expected of you?
- Completed B.Sc. or M.Sc. education in a technical direction
- 2+ years of experience in sales in a technological environment
- Experience within the 3D printing industry is a must
- Your proficiency in English and Dutch is excellent (both oral and written)
- Developing commercial opportunities through the introduction of our products, and applications
- Accurate tracking of the ‘sales funnel’ in the CRM system
- Frequent international travel (25-50%)
- Representing AM-Flow on international trade shows
- Commercial, enterprising, communicative skills, energetic and an enthusiastic personality
Where are you going to work?
You will be working at a fast-growing international company and the office where you will work is located in Eindhoven, but you also have the option to work partly from home. You will join a close team, where openness and a no-nonsense attitude are highly appreciated. Furthermore, you will supply our innovative products and build new relationships in all corners of the world. You ensure that customer trust remains high and that the customer base is expanded.
What’s in it
This is what we have to offer you.
- Salary is what you can expect for this position, but will depend on your experience
- Room for personal growth
- Enthusiastic and driven colleagues that you can support yourself with
- Being part of a tight team
- The opportunity to make an impact with our customers worldwide
- Intensive coaching and training of senior employees
AM-Flow is a young global company in a market that is growing at double-digit percentages. As the winner of the Formnext Start-up and SME AME Tech Innovation Award, AM-Flow Industry 4.0 provides automation solutions that enable seemingly simple tasks within 3D printing factories, but more efficiently and at a lower cost price. This includes recognizing and identifying 3D printed parts, automated sorting, automated routing, and packaging of these parts. Look for more info at https://www.linkedin.com/company/am-flow
For more information about the vacancy, activities, or salary indication, feel free to contact us via
If you are not interested, but you do know the person for this position, please let us know because we can use all the help.